1. Ownership of Site
This website www.teachmeaboutproperty.com.au, including all other sites relating to our business (including landing pages and various other domains and sub-domains) (each referred to as the “Site”) is owned and operated by Teach Me About Property Pty Ltd (ABN 82 616 550 264) (“TMAP”).
( a ) These are the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) which govern your use of the Site. In addition to these Terms, the following additional terms are also applicable:
- If you consent to the same, the TMAP Media Consent and Release [create hyperlink to Media Consent].
- Any other terms and conditions TMAP provides to you, or publishes within the Site from time to time.
(together referred to as the “Complete Agreement”).
( b ) You should always check these Terms every time you visit the Site as TMAP may make changes to it from time to time without letting you know.
( c ) Once you have accepted these Terms by clicking the “I have read, and agree to, the TMAP terms and conditions” (or other similar wording) or if the you otherwise commence accessing or using the Services, you waive any right you may have to assert that the fact that you indicating your acceptance of these Terms and the other relevant documents comprising the Complete Agreement electronically does not constitute actual acceptance.
You warrant that:
- your use of the Site creates legal binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of using the Site and the services provided by TMAP;
- the information you supply via the Site, and during the sign-up process will be accurate and not misleading, deceptive or likely to be misled or deceive; and
- if you are less than 18 years of age, then you have the consent of your parent or guardian to use the Site.