1. This website teachmeaboutproperty.com.au, including all other sites relating to our business (including landing pages and various other domains and sub-domains) (each referred to as the “Site”) is owned and operated by Teach Me About Property Pty Ltd (ABN 82 616 550 264) (“TMAP”).
(together referred to as the “Complete Agreement”).
3. You should always check these terms and conditions every time you visit the Site as TMAP may make changes to it from time to time without letting you know.
1. You warrant that:
1. TMAP provides educational material and information in relation to property investments and developments and other related topics. In that regard, you:
2. For the avoidance of any doubt, no material contained within the Site constitutes professional investment, taxation or legal advice and in that respect you must engage your own professional advisers in connection with anything referred to or contained within the Site.
4. To the maximum extent permitted by law, all conditions, warranties, guarantees, rights, remedies, liabilities or other terms that may be implied by custom, under the general law or by statute that impose any Liability on TMAP are expressly excluded.
The Site displays a wide variety of information. Although TMAP uses it best endeavours to ensure that the information on its Site is correct, there may be times where errors or omissions have unfortunately been made and therefore TMAP does not warrant that the Site will be error-free. In that regard:
1. TMAP is the absolute owner of all intellectual property and contents of the Site (including all photographs, images, graphics, trade marks, video, audio, text and other items) and are protected by Australian copyright laws and other intellectual property laws.
2. Unless otherwise expressly allowed in these terms and conditions, you must not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, publish, display, transmit or create any derivative works from any part of the Site without the consent of TMAP.
3. You may make a single electronic copy or print a single copy of information contained within the Site for your personal use.
1. The Site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You are permitted to display, copy, distribute, download and print in hard copy portions of the Site but only for the purposes of:
2. You must not use our Site, or any of the content, for commercial purposes, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website or any other platform, without obtaining a licence to do so from TMAP.
TMAP takes all complaints seriously and will use its best endeavours to ensure all complaints are addressed promptly. If you have any complaints or issues please contact TMAP through the ‘Contact Us’ section of the Site as soon as possible.
TMAP makes no representation about any website or content accessed through a link on the Site. The fact that the Site contains links to other websites does not constitute any endorsement by TMAP of that website or the products and services being offered through that website. You agree that TMAP will not be liable to you for any loss or damage you suffer by the use of any website not maintained and controlled by TMAP.
1. No delay or failure by TMAP to enforce its rights or to do anything is to be taken as a waiver of that right. A waiver can only be undertaken where an authorised representative of TMAP signs any such waiver.
2. These terms and conditions and your use of the Site are governed by and must be construed according to the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
3. TMAP may at any time, assign any of its rights or transfer by novation any of its rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to any person or persons by providing notice to you or otherwise publishing it on the Site. You cannot assign or transfer your obligations under these terms and conditions without prior written consent of TMAP.